或许吧!

This is a totally random blog post. It's my Music Video shoot this friday and I AM NERVOUS!

Yes, I should be like, totally prepared...with every little thing confirmed and double-checked, certified that nothing would go wrong. But then again... NOTHING is predictable. And i think it would be safe to say tht both Felice and I had not reached the mentioned scenario, YET.

Lots to confirm, loose-ends to tie up, blah... I'm going in with a explorer attitude I guess, willing to accept all the shit tht might clog up, to be surprised by all, well, surprises...and lastly to learn with every step. Of course, this is a really good chance for me and Felice Jie to 'play' with the lighting and the use of minimalist techniques when shooting. Using up too much money... have to cut down cost le..think something else besides Pizza?? *hint hint* to all my crew. Haha...

It might turn out great, it might turn out horrific... who knows? Just a big 'Thank You' for all who have agreed to help... and to my actor and actress, a BIG FAT HUG just for agreeing to do this... Lastly, Pangea, for the lovely song.. =) Felice Jie, Kempatae!

No comments: