It is 5 days after...

the Music Video shoot. Heesh... still feeling the drain. Stupid bio-clock is now officially haywired. Been sleepwalking in school recently, Kenny even thinks that I stay IN SCHOOL all the time... O.o WTH... "Wake up time" is now 5pm in the late afternoon... sheesh... Unhealthy ar...

I wanna watch "The Orphanage"... seems like a cool show. BUT irritatingly, have to balance the 'I wants' and 'I need tos'... the precarious positioning these choices in the mind is surely tempting to upset for any normal being. And I am not a very logical person... Today, a chatting session got me to start thinking about the future - and I've realised that.........

BLEAK is the word to describe the uninviting prospects. Oh well...

Btw, T-W-E-A-K is my second most favourite word... after S-P-L-E-E-N. Nothing sounds as nice as the latter...Okie... the need to sleep is finally kicking in... And it is only now, at this very moment, when i've realised that all i've written, is just so, O.o

Only possible adjective...

No comments: