長大了。

I have 'grown uped' a tad over the past few years in ADM. It wasn't a complete waste of time after all.

I have gotten to know and learn under some great teachers.
I have gotten to know film. I don't understand it completely, but I realized it's something I love.
I have gotten to know friends, and even worked with people whom I couldn't quite comprehend.
I have gotten to taste relationships, bizarre and complicated things they are; but i loved every of these memories, bitter or sweet.
I have gotten to know myself, what I want, and what I need. Getting them is not a definite, but thing is, I see.
I have gotten to know my family, and appreciate them for all there is.

I am truly glad to have been in ADM, no matter how much complaints there had been. And to all fellow 4th year Pioneer Batch of ADMers... It had been a really fun 4 years.. ^-^ I really couldn't see myself knowing a batch more fun and colourful than you all!

No comments: