Measured by...

Alone in the Editing/FEL lab, I started to ponder about an idea that someone had put into my head. The Question formulated itself, unintentionally. And soon, I felt it, the Big Q, seep into the tiny crevices of the mind, like a slow working poison...

"What is your worth?"

It then sprouted into branches bearing tiny little stinging questions, each issuing a more painful poke at the heart than the last:

"What determines your importance as a person?"
"Your Friends? Family?"
"Who are they?"
"Where are they?"
"What makes you You?
"Is it Love? Is it Anger? Is it the thrill right after?"
"Is it an e-mail? A word of concern? A chat on the phone?"
"Who are You to Them?"
"A helper? A member? A smile and a 'bye'?"
"What is your purpose? What is your goal? What is the one thing you'll always want to hold?"
"How are you living life?"
"To please? To succeed? Or just be normal, unseen and blend in?"


GEez... I don't think I like how my mind is functioning right now - spasming in a whirlpool of pessimism.. >.<
I promise I'dl be alright again, when the crowd returns and the night turns day... When the lab is filled by voices, laughter, cheery and gay; when someone asks, "Let's go catch a movie ok?"...





Shall start on editing again in 15min time...

No comments: