Best Birthday Gifts! Ever!!!

Birthday's coming in a couple of days... But even before that, I've received some of the best gifts ever from everyone!!! ^ _ ^




Mom & Dad got me BAMBOO!!! Geez... it's a beauty. I shall name it.. Putih. Coz it's white. Sooo pReeTttyy!!!! O.o



Aunt Angelia & Sis got me these babies! OMG... Sin City's awesome! Haha



An absolutely sexy pair of of black strappies plus an equally alluring Monologue Sketchbook to go with - Courtesy of the 4 JJ Babes! WooT!


Finally! Group foto everyone! Except the shoes of course... Not in my room. Haha.. Sweet!

A big, big thank you to everyone who got me these. Really appreciate it!

Lastly... a week ago, i caught a strange sight on the couch in the living room (WARNING: this has nothing to do with the previous topic.):





And I've always thought cats were supposed to be such elegant creatures... Tak Glam lar Olive!!! Haha... Baby still manages to sleep like an angel sometimes though...



Don't worry, I've checked. The fishes are still in the tank. Haha.. Okay, and that's all for my "Since-god-knows-when" post... Sleep....

No comments: