New Doggy! New Thoughts!

Hey peeps, long time no blog. My personal criteria for blogging has become more stringent - basically only essential items/events/experience/thoughts can appear here. Haha... one such unique, one-in-a-million, awesome thing just happened to my family!!!!! :D

We adopted a dog!
She's a 4 years old Female 13" Beagle. Name that my sis got for her is just totally awesome - Google. Cause she's a sniffer, searches for stuff. Google search. Get it? Hee hee...

Olive is not too happy at first... pissed that attention is gonna be divided now. But come day 2... OMG! Google is just following Olive around like a love-struck schoolgirl! Haha.. they're like best pals now, even greeting me at the door one stacked on another. ;)

Will really do my best for Google and Olive.. kept feeling like I didn't do enough for Tabby... :( Sorry girl.

No comments: