250.

250th post... my new target.

I want to buy a bicycle and stuff it in a secluded corner in ADM so tht i can take it out and ride arnd the school whenever possible... miss the days of weekend cyclings.. East Coast anyone???


ANyway, i had a horrifying dream last night... >.< Related to the MTV that's gonna be screened this Saturday. I dreamt tht I had submitted the our 'finalized' sequence without checking and that something had shifted in the film! Shitz.. totally F***** up dream... and to think I even doubled back to check in my own dream sequence!

And worse of all, was hearing Scotty in my non-waking state, "So Ellen and Felice, please explain what does this chunk of boring images mean??" OMG....... help!!! I confess that I'm really stressed up.. I confess tht I'm crossing my fingers for the MTV's reception... I confess that I'm not in the best of moods recently...

BUT PLEASE!!! No more such dreams k??? When I woke up (not without terribly difficulty and a raging headache), it took me nearly 10 minutes to finally convince myself that I HAD INDEED, CHECKED and RE-CHECKED the edit before submission and that my artist DID NOT USE A RED HAND BAND in the MTV.. all proven, that made the previous accusations, a mere nightmare FULL STOP. Ok... i should go study...

No comments: