Dust covers...

I want to buy that Sandman Dust Covers!!! Geez... It's been in my mind for the past 1 year alrdy... And that bicycle which I can call my own??? 1 month plus... and no sign of a wheel... Heesh... *Blows dust from the blog screen*... Finally, I'm adding something again...

Confidence comes with a fighting spirit. I don't wanna be the person that starts off so aggressively and then only to back down in the end. Taking up teaching of art to kids is a good start I guess... Let's see how things go...

Nine Lives' shoot is nearing its chaotic end... Finally... but geez... I'm gonna miss it. Met so many new friends on the set that I seem to be riding on a whirlwind of 'novelty'... Even a spark of new beginning has been found there - I'm determined to be strong for you... with you. It feels different, nicely different... so... ^-^

Phobia of newspapers - heard that from someone recently... Guess I have that problem these days too... Look up to the sky and question, "So, what's next?" The reply was a simple one, "It's a lesson, learn from it..."

I'm learning to cherish. Someone else half the globe away is learning to cope. Another beside me learns to give; We are all learning... Arranging and re-arranging our lives to the new cracks and folds of the new world, carving new paths into the rubbles and old gods that have fallen... A new time is here. Is this His way? Who are we to judge? Personally, I believe it to be a good time for people to start looking inwards...

I shall end here and update more soon enough.. soon I'll be typing jibberish... need that sleep...

No comments: